Monday, January 10, 2011

Thank You For Your Prayers

For the first two weeks of January there will be limited updates for North OC FCA ministry on our blog at www.NorthOCFCA.blogspot.com . The ministry has continued and will continue as planned with leadership meetings and outreach huddle events.
On Tuesday January 3rd my father fell from a hunting stand and went to be with the Lord. I am sure most of us have experienced death close within the family. I do not know where to start in explaining all that I have gone through in the past week, but I am so thrilled to bring you news that gives me great joy in all of this. I earnestly THANK YOU FOR PRAYERS. God has moved even in the midst of a difficult situation! We had three family members (my brother, sister-in-law, and brother-in-law) that all came to the Lord during this time. Amen!
My father was 60 years old. Two years ago my father joined in serving the church, and as of this year he joined the board. For the first time in his life he was growing in the Lord through a daily devotional. I never heard my father pray once, yet I could see as well as others directly associated with him, that a change had happened within him. It took 58 years for my father to walk daily with the Lord. Through his example and influence my father not only brought his family together and to the Lord, but I saw hundreds raise their hands and hearts to receive the Lord the day of the funeral. During one of the town’s biggest funerals, through prayer, and through my father, honor and glory was brought to God and His kingdom was furthered. Amen!
My hope is that I can assist you parents, your family, these schools, the Church, and God in some small way to help complete God’s plan.
Much Love.

In Him, Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment